• Minimum four year degree in Accounting.
• Minimum five years experience in Manufacturing accounting in a leadership position.
• Experience in leading the monthly close and reporting, budgets and forecasts.
• Experience with an ERP system
• CPA, CMA or MBA preferred
• Analytical ability - macro and micro
• Ability to partner with all levels of the organization
Don't delay! Contact me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for immediate consideration!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment and today is the worldwide leader. We specialize in placing professionals on a full-time basis in a variety of areas, including accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit and taxation. For six decades we have been matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with our clients' positions. Our relationship with industry-leading companies in more than 350 locations around the globe gives you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our company again was named to FORTUNE� magazine?s 'World?s Most Admired Companies' list, ranking #1 in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 21, 2011). Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer