Biweekly attendance bonus
Distribution - Shipping
At least 1 year(s)
Drivers CDL A ~ Delivery Drivers
Leading grocery distributor needs Delivery Drivers in the Indianapolis area to deliver groceries 4-5 days per week to convenience stores throughout Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Possible overnights.
- Delivery drivers transport goods within our delivery area, usually an urban location or a cluster of neighboring towns.
- Drivers pick up goods from warehouses and deliver them to businesses.
- Drivers will pick up a load early in the morning and then make many stops throughout the day
- Drivers usually have a set route to stores on a rotating schedule.
- Drivers often handle paperwork associated with their accounts, collect payment and keep track of delivery confirmations and receipts.
The ideal candidate will have presentable appearance, customer service skills, must have CDL A and be comfortable maneuvering semi tractors with 28' pup trailers. Be able to lift 80 pounds with a 2-wheeler, be able to follow specific company procedures, and be professional and safe. Food delivery experience a plus. Must meet DOT requirements.
Excellent pay & benefits package including health insurance after 3 months and 401(k) after 6 months and $125 bi-weekly attendance bonus.
To complete a job application please visit www.sasinc.com
. To submit your resume, please hit apply now.
You may also fax a resume to the number listed below.
P.O. Box 1768
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-1768
Fax (616) 453-6287