Sales Representative / Insurance Agent - Sales Agent (NEW!) - Gardena, CA
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
- A favorable criminal record – no Felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Career/Life Balance. Building your own business.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound Company & Industry
- Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business – sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Financial support program in the first three years as you build your business
- Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
Control your own destiny. Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself. Work with an organization that is committed to serving the community and being there when it counts.
– It’s all here for you at Farmers!
Committed to Excellence – Pride in Customer Service – “The Best Small Business Opportunity in America!"
Join the Farmers Family!