Lower Bucks County
Healthcare - Health Services
Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
At least 3 year(s)
ComForcare Senior Services in Langhorne, PA is
seeking a Full-Time Scheduling Coordinator, Office Manager, and Caregiver Coordinator.
ComForcare Senior Services in Langhorne, PA is a non-medical private duty home care agency. We cover Lower Bucks County, as well as Upper Bucks and North East Philadelphia. We are committed to servicing those families and individuals in need of assistance with their daily activities, and our goal is to develop a strong, lasting trust with both the client and their family. As a non-medical home care agency, ComForcare provides a wide range of services and resources to clients.
Home Care - Scheduling Coordinator & HR ( Office Manager ) & Caregiver Coordinator Position
Position: Scheduler Coordinator & Office Manager & Caregiver Coordinator
Supervised By: Director of Operations
- Primary telephone and reception duties, check phone messages on a routine basis
- Employee Recruitment. ComForcare strives to match only the highest quality employees with each client. Therefore, this position is involved in the screening, interviewing, processing, and orientation of employees. This position will coordinate ongoing needs for employees with designated staff on a weekly basis, and develop unique and creative approaches to recruit new staff, including attendance at and coordination of job fairs.
- Caregiver Recruitment
- Assist with running ads as needed
- Perform pre-screen phone interviews
- Schedule & perform interviews
- Make copies of all necessary documents
- Check references
- Make copies of all necessary documents and create employee badge
- Show appropriate videos
- Review Employee Handbook
- Answer all questions, ensuring caregivers understand policies and procedures
- Assist caregivers in filling out necessary paperwork
- Employee retention. Responsible for tracking trends in employee retention, performing exit interviews, and identifying techniques to improve/maintain retention rates.
- Maintaining quality assurance procedures through updates of documentation within employee and client files (and within the company software package). Taking ownership of this responsibility with the goal of achieving 100% accuracy in maintenance of records.
- Maintain a consistent schedule for clients:
- Handle emergency call offs
- Fill open shifts
- Accommodate client/family requests
- Accommodate caregiver schedules
- Have all open shifts for the following day staffed by the end of each day
- Update caregivers with new client information
- Brief caregivers on cases - use of briefing form is mandatory
- Manage overtime-limit overtime to emergency situations, keeping caregivers to a 40-hour work week
- E-mail relevant information to on-call personnel each night, updating on-call personnel with any new information
- Manage HealthManager (company software package)
- Maintain schedule
- Enter notes in HealthManager regarding updates on clients and caregivers
- Enter new caregiver and client information
- Perform QA calls to Clients, Caregivers, and Family Members as follows:
- 1 day after new case
- 1 week after new case
- 3 weeks after new case
- Monthly thereafter
- Maintain and organize client files- including the thinning of client files as needed.
- Verify Flowsheets for billing and payroll / File Flowsheets by-weekly in client files
- Schedule supervisory visits for social worker; utilize HealthManager to determine when visits need to occur
- Assist with caregiver yearly evaluations and caregiver discipline
- Assist designated staff with unemployment and Workers’ Compensation claims