Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91401
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Sales - Marketing
At least 1 year(s)
Miller Infiniti is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities,
and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive
models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport
with previously sold customers.
- Maintain high CSI score.
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
- Provide sales management information by completion reports.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.