1532 Lititz Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
$28,000 - $32,000 /Year
Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
A Staffing Coordinator is sought to join the Home Instead Senior Care team.
One of the world's largest and trusted providers of comprehensive companionship and home care services for seniors seeks an assertive team player with excellent communication skills to match clients and CAREGivers in a fast paced environment. If you enjoy a challenge, possess strong leadership skills, and are solution oriented, come help us continue to change the face of aging in Lancaster County with our fast-growing company. We hire talent, not experience. If you have what it takes, we'll know. To be considered, you must attach your resume AND complete the survey.
To submit your resume and complete our employment survey with Culture Index, please go to the following link: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/c969c1
You can also click "Apply" above and below. This will direct you to our Culture index survey to complete which will start the application process.
- Reflect the values of FTJOL,LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Coordinate and complete CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules.
- Create recurring schedules for long-term clients
- Accurate schedules will be delivered and received by CAREGivers at least 2 weeks in advance
- Log both Client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and Client schedules
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Assist in maintaining a complete Client Service Schedule
- CAREGiver follow up after their first shift with a Client
- Participate in CAREGiver meetings
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- On-call rotation responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Instead Senior Care franchise
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- This position must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
- Ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Knowledge of the senior care industry