500 North Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609
$120,000 - $140,000 /Year
Accounting - Finance
4 Year Degree
8 to 14 years
Are you looking for a a company that values integrity and leadership along with being passionate about client retention? Our client recognizes that approach and strategy and is driven by hiring great people. Their focus and commitment has resulted in strong growth within Tampa Bay and the current Tax Senior Manager need. This role is positioned towards a Partner track within the first 12-24 months.
If you are looking to take the next steps toward Partnership keep reading.....
- Lead and plan tax projects and client engagements.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Research, write and review tax planning strategies and services.
- Oversee billing and collections of clients.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Effectively delegate and oversee the work efforts by setting goals, providing resources and removing obstacles.
- Manage and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance and work efforts; participate in performance appraisals process.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
- Actively facilitate effective team building.
- Pursue new business development. Maintain primary and active relationships with key business contacts, key clients and referral sources.
- Identify additional areas of service to offer current clients. Convert opportunities for additional service and new business into engagements for the firm.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise.
- Comply with continuing education requirements; participate in professional organizations, independent study, etc.
- Integrate new knowledge and skills into daily work and share with colleagues as appropriate.
- Participate in special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Master’s Degree, Juris Doctor or other applicable advanced degree preferred.
- CPA with experience in tax planning with Partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, other flow through entities and high net-worth clients.
- Minimum of nine (9) years of progressive experience in professional accounting functions including a minimum of four (4) years of supervisory responsibilities required.
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
If you do not currently live in the Tampa Bay area please indicate your relocation plans in your cover letter.
Ferreri Search LLC is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in accounting & finance and information technology fields in the Tampa Bay area. Our team has extensive experience in the field of professional recruitment and most started their careers’ in accounting, finance, or information technology. This combined experience gives us the ability to better understand your career ambitions and more importantly help you achieve your goals.
Our three practices are Executive Search, Permanent Placement, and Contract / Project Staffing.
At Ferreri Search LLC our mission is to fulfill the recruitment needs of our clients and, in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality and value. We will strive to earn our customers’ long-term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised, being honest and fair and “going the extra mile" to provide exceptional personalized service that creates a positive business experience.
Include Related Terms:
CPA, C.P.A., Certified Public Accountant, GAAP, Auditing, Internal Audit, Public Accounting, Finance, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Budget and Forecasting, Sarbanes Oxley, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Tax Accountant, Staff Accountant, Controller, Assistant Controller, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Accounting Manager, Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, VP of Finance, Vice President of Finance, Regional Controller, Corporate Accountant, Senior Auditor, Manager of Internal Audit, Senior Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Audit, SOX