299 S Rand Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
$8.50 - $9.50 /Hour
Healthcare - Health Services
Sales - Marketing
Beauty / Wellness / Grooming
Massage Envy is currently looking for Wellness Advisors to join our team in the Chicago land area!! We are looking for individuals who will aspire to rapid advancement within our organization and who will espouse the Mission, Vision and Values of Massage Envy.
We currently have an opening at our Lake Zurich location. FT 35-37 hours/week. Also PT 12-18 hours/week.
Offering excellent customer service to guests and members, and selling memberships
Principle Duties for Wellness Advisors:
Ensures great customer experiences
- Understands and applies the sales process
- Understands and applies strategic sales offerings (dues/cash, auto renewable, etc.)
- Presents Wellness Program to all prospects
- Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy’s Service Essentials
Top Priorities for Wellness Advisors:
- Answer the phone promptly and professionally
- Book appointments effectively and efficiently
- Greet guests and members as they enter the clinic
- Check members in and out for appointments effectively and efficiently
- Conduct pre-chat, communicates with therapists, conducts wellness presentation customized to client’s needs
- Close at 30% in membership sales
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the facility
- Maintain client files
- Make appointment reminder calls daily
- Open/close the clinic
- Member/guest conflict resolution
Experience required for Wellness Advisors:
- Customer service and sales experience preferred
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, and fellow employees
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
- Able to work flexible days and hours
Massage Envy Mission: to provide a pathway to wellness, well-being, and worth through professional, convenient and affordable massage therapy and spa services.
Massage Envy Vision: better lives. Better Families. Better communities. A better world...through our hands.
Massage Envy Values: value, respect, caring, open, drive.
Massage Envy is committed to offering Massage Therapists supportive and caring environments where they can share their gift of touch with our members and guests. We know you take good care of your clients - we pledge to take good care of you.
Massage Envy offers, within reason, flexible scheduling so you can fit your career around your life. With Massage Envy's convenient hours, it is also a great place for therapists seeking part-time schedules as well. In addition to attractive income potential, many of our clinics offer benefits like, medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as, professional growth through continuing education opportunities.
Our Massage Envy clinic owners make it easy for you to practice by investing in and supplying all the marketing and advertisement to attract new clients to the clinics, selecting prime locations to maximize traffic and visibility, providing all supplies and equipment, maintaining the management and support staff to handle appointments and clinic operations. This investment in support allows you to focus your energy on your clients and help build a vibrant, sustainable business that will provide you with repeat clientele.
At Massage Envy you are part of a national franchise organization that supports and advocates for the massage industry. Massage Envy employs the largest number of massage therapists in the country. Due to the collective size of the franchise, Massage Envy is positioned to help effect change in all areas of Massage Therapy including training, education and the promotion of the benefits of massage therapy for everyone. We are the number 1 provider of massage therapy in the world!
Massage Envy - Lake Zurich
299 S Rand Rd