Titleist Premier Consulting Inc. will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, a competitive merit based compensation, and a challenging career path. This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must represent the following:
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership experience
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
· Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
· Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
· Be a career oriented individual
· Ability to start right away
· High School degree or higher
· Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
. Must be located within the Chattanooga area
. Professional image is a must
All resumes will be reviewed my management, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
marketing and sales, advertising, customer service, sports, sports marketing and sales, entertainment, communications, public relations, entry level, sales, direct sales, human resources, business, other, business development, promotions, retail, events, business administration, sports promotions, sports advertising, construction, management trainee, communications, mass communications, events, entry level, entry level marketing and sales, entry level advertising, business development, other great industries, part time, full time, general business, entertainment, retail, public relations, direct sales, outside sales, entrepreneur,