220 W Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Real Estate - Property Mgt
Sales - Marketing
4 Year Degree
3 to 6 years
Korman Communities, a leading property management company, specializing in residential and corporate housing, with corporate office located in Plymouth Meeting, PA, is seeking a team-oriented individual to join its Information Technology Staff. Properties are located from NY to VA. Travel is required.
Candidates applying for this position must be proficient in the following:
- Software implementation, troubleshooting, support and documentation
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Install & troubleshoot various hardware and software.
- Setup new hires (Active directory and other software’s)
- Maintain IT inventory including hardware and software.
- Vendor Management. Resolving issues with vendors support as needed.
- Resolve issues in person and via remote software
- Install and maintain network cabling, standalone software’s.
- Manage and utilize the IT ticketing system.
- Undertake and Support sites and document the results with proper follow-up.
- Answer the Help Desk phone and emails in courteous and friendly manner.
- Configure XP/ Vista/ win 7 and Mac OS on network. Mac knowledge is a plus
- Work collaboratively with other staff members.
- Travel to company sites for meetings, integration, testing, implementation and support.
- Successful candidates should have strong PC & Network troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve basic to advanced hardware, software, and connectivity problems quickly.
- Building Management System Experience like camera system, building wifi, door lock system, audio video system and others are a plus
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (language, technical, communication, etc.)
- Strong Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to multitask and handle a wide variety of problems.
- The candidate will have the ability, willingness and flexibility to learn and grow according to what is needed.
Experience is important, but not as important as attitude, willingness to work hard in a growing company, take on increasing responsibilities, ability to learn and work independently, develop, contribute, and work well with others. We are seeking a person with growth potential in a growing company, who can optimize special skills and talents within the structure of a property management company.
Software and Systems currently being used: Yardi Property Management System, Oscar Property Management System, Act Contact Management, SQL, Kaseya, Citrix, Crystal Reports, Etrust, Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, Acrobat, Microsoft and Mac OS, Checkpoint Firewall, PC Charge Pro, Avaya and Mitel PBX, Saflok, Keri Door Control Systems, Keytrak, Exchange/Outlook, Blackberry, Photo Shop, Flash, Dreamweaver, PHP, Java, Visual Basic, Profit Watch, and ECAS Call Accounting, various security camera systems, audio systems, video conferencing systems, energy control systems.
Visit our websites at www.kormancommunities.com. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. For consideration, please email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]