Real Estate - Property Mgt
Banking - Financial Services
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Founded in 2006, PenFed Title, LLC is a joint venture between Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PenFed) and Champion Holdings, L.L.C. PenFed Title, LLC issues the title binder and policies and is committed to providing the highest level of customer service in support of all Pentagon Federal Credit Union members
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Manager, Title Operations
This position requires a seasoned Title Operational Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in managing a title company – proven success and extensive knowledge and experience in managing a title company. The incumbent will be responsible for all activities for assigned areas to include opening & processing files, supervising the settlement & post-closing functions and recording of appropriate documents.
This position requires a minimum of 5 years experience managing a title company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operations of escrow and Title Company.
- Supervise title functions, including title review, title clearing, and title insurance binder/final policy issuance
- Supervise settlement functions, including file opening, file tracking, party/lender coordination, settlement package preparation, document execution and closing, disbursement of funds, and recording of appropriate documents.
- Effectively work with PenFed to ensure a smooth settlement process from title to post closing
- Manage the state auditing responsibilities to ensure all requirements are being meet by Members Title staff
- Develops and maintains on-going relationships with real-estate firms, builders and mortgage lenders to facilitate penetration of title orders for the company.
- Hire, train and supervise escrow and title production employees and teams
- Develop and maintain operational workflow for all segments of business, including implementation of transactional software and transactional processes
- Create procedures for employee functions and standards of operation
- Implement staffing plan; interview all candidates for employment and manage hiring process
- Establish and implement company practices and procedures to ensure compliance with RESPA and state law regulations
- Coordinated with state agencies and underwriters to determine appropriate courses of action and best practices
- Promote Members’ Title in local and regional business community
- Initiate and build relationships with local and regional real estate agents/brokers, lenders, and other potential clients of Members Title via networking, attending workshops, holding seminars, and other business development-related techniques.
- Baccalaureate degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience which provides a level of skill and knowledge necessary to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Five years’ experience in title operations,
- Advanced degree or equivalent preferred.
- Track record of successful strategic business partnerships
- Strong verbal and written communication; exceptional client interaction skills
- Strong ability to create presentations and proposals that reflect the needs of the client
- Exceptional thoroughness, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Technical competence, understanding and following the latest technology and financial services trends
- Willingness to travel.
- Immediate enrollment in 401(k) plan; employer match after 6 months.
- Health, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage.
- Company paid short- and long-term disability programs.
- Company paid basic group term life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for qualified medical and dependent care out-of-pocket expenses.
- Generous tuition assistance program for under graduate, graduate and certifications.
You do not need a security clearance but you must be bondable and pass a credit check.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer: m/f/v/d