Healthcare - Health Services
2 Year Degree
At least 1 year(s)
Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to:
Set your own schedule
- Work Monday - Friday and enjoy your weekends
- Make as much money as you want
- Find balance between work and life
- Expand your knowledge base (education in Medicare, Wound Care, Elder Care, etc.)
- Have a variety of clients and challenging cases
- Be apart of something greater than yourself
If so, Recover Health A Medicare Certified Agency is looking for you!! You bring the drive, the attitude and the desire to provide exceptional quality of care and we will give you the freedom, the education and the opportunities!
Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives!
Recover Health is a company of caring individuals with compatible values, whose drive and desire are to be a part of something greater than themselves. It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
Recover Health is a regional for profit organization that provides home care to the Midwest. We are a Class A, Medicare certified agency with approximately 1000 employees. We foster a learning environment and encourage career advancement.
Individuals needing skilled nursing care, PT, OT, ST, homemaking, personal cares and mental health nursing. Our goal is to support individuals so that they can recover and age in the comfort of their own homes. We are committed to helping every client live to their fullest potential.
We are currently accepting applications for the following opportunities.
- Registered Nurse Case Managers to serve all areas of the Twin Cities
- Registered Nurses with a behavioral health/mental health background to serve all areas of the Twin Cities
- Registered Nurses to provide Medicare Skilled services to serve all areas of the Twin Cities
- Private Duty Nurses (RN/LPN) to serve all areas of the Twin Cities. We have specific needs in the St. Louis Park area for a Trach and vented client. We also have a need in the North Metro - Ham Lake and Lexington area.
Our RN positions are hired as part time with the potential to become full time.
View us online at www.RecoverHealth.org
- RN licensed in the State of Minnesota
- Self starter
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Proven ability to provide quality patient care
1 year of home care experience
- Knowledge of Medicare and OASIS-C
Full benefits at 32 hours a week. Eye, Dental, Health, Short/Long-Term disability, 401K, PTO and Holiday Pay, Flexible Hours, Friendly Family Environment.