Science & Technology
Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Allied Search Partners, the leader in laboratory staffing, is currently working with a client in the Alaska area to find a qualified IT systems analysis/Medical Technologist or Histotech. Our client is a state of the art medical laboratory testing company that offers a wide range of anatomical and clinical testing services. Know someone for this position? We offer to pay you a referral bonus if we place your referral in a position.
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
Position: Medical Laboratory IT Systems Analyst
Schedule: Monday-Friday Full Time/Permanent
Location: Fairbanks, AK
To apply: Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 888 388 7572. No other information about the location or name of facility is given at this time.
Things to remember:
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
At the direction of the Administrative Director and in close coordination with Laboratory Management, this position will oversee the prioritization, planning, operational, and maintenance functions of the Laboratory Systems and assigned projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree with MT (ASCP)/HTL (ASCP), or, BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of laboratory/LIS experience.
- Experience with 2 or more advanced technologies commonly used in health care, such as Cerner Command Language (CCL) and/or Oracle databases strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with pathology laboratory information systems is required. Must demonstrate familiarity with multi-vendor environments, operating systems, and microcomputers.
- Must be self-directed and possess excellent interpersonal skills including strong team leadership and ability to work effectively as a team player.
*Need a similar laboratory professional? Contact us today to fill your open position.