Receive Warm Leads!!!
Hourly Rate Plus Monthly Bonus Once Licensed
We are currently expanding within our Insurance Division in multiple locations. The Insurance Agent position is a highly rewarding position in a work environment that is fast paced, positive, and high-energy. Work for a true pay for responsibility and performance organization!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales oriented individuals that are not afraid of hard work. We are looking for people that want a solid career with excellent potential for growth. This position will require superior communication skills and an ability to perform an in depth analysis of new and existing customers. Throughout the process, the Insurance Agent is the principal point of contact working with Insurance Managers to coordinate policy holder services on a daily basis. Most importantly, ensure the successful opening of new accounts and renewals of existing customers.
What can you expect?
At FFG we work with you to help you maximize your potential and become leaders within our organization. We will pay for your Life and P&C education and licensing. Property and Casualty exam must be completed within the first two weeks of employment. Once licensed, your income potential increases with our lucrative bonus plans. We provide you with our Best in Class leads and a strategic sales approach that will ensure you are set for success! With our Management Training and Executive Training programs, you will continue to grow and learn through a combination of training modules, virtual and classroom instruction. FFG takes pride in being a pay for Performance and Responsibility Corporation.
At Foundation Financial Group our employees are provided with the support tools necessary to be successful! Our Insurance Professionals are equipped to handle any customer inquiry. Foundation Financial Group is a full service financial services organization with complete Sales, Processing, Underwriting, and Operations Departments. Our industry leading Marketing, Learning & Development and I.T. Departments are our flagships, leading us into the future. Foundation Financial Group, offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and REWARDS performance.
* Pass the P&C License exam within the first two weeks of employment
Responsibilities Once Licensed:
* Make outbound calls from leads for insurance, generated from mail and internet campaigns, warm transfers from corporate subsidiaries
* Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to find correct coverage
* Develop quotes based upon risk information
* Build rapport with each customer and actively listening to customer requests and inquiries
* Retain policy holders who inquire about canceling through open listening policy review
Come Grow with Us. Apply Today!
* Strong typing and computer skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, team oriented environment
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to review, record and organize data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential
* AMS360 preferred but not required
* P&C Licensed preferred but not required
* 2+ year outbound phone insurance sales preferred but not required
* Knowledge of insurance products, plan and programs in a customer service environment a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent preferred
* Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Competitive hourly wage plus monthly bonus
* Life Insurance
* Incentive Recognition Programs
* Dental Coverage
* Long Term and Short Term Disability Coverage
* Corporate match 401K
* Referral Bonus
Career Growth Opportunities:
* Individual Career Development Programs
* Management Training Programs
* Executive Training Programs
Foundation Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer completely dedicated to diversity in the workplace. We proudly promote a drug-free work environment