$80,000 - $90,000 /Year
Accounting - Finance
4 Year Degree
4 to 11 years
Global medical products company located in Oak Brook, IL is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role due to company growth. The Finance Manager will report to a the North America Controller and it's an individual contributor role. The company has been experiencing tremendous growth due to bringing new and innovative products to market.
- Work with sales and internal departments to develop specific lease and financing programs that meet customer needs and profitability and other requirements/goals.
- Work with marketing to develop and release collateral material for both the sales team and their customers.
- Train the sales team on all new and existing financing options, general leasing topics and other relevant subjects.
- Work with sales and customers to identify specific opportunities, understanding customer needs/requirements and drive the individualized proposals to meet those needs/requirements.
- Work with Sales Operations, Sales and customers to resolve or reconcile any issues.
- Track all leads/opportunities to be able to ensure proper follow-up and provide appropriate reporting to sales and management as to the overall leasing business, progress/status (i.e. waiting for customer documentation, credit approval, business approval, closed, lost etc.) of each opportunity, timing and type of documentation/information updates, end of term timing and required notification, utilization, maintenance, etc.
- Raise business and system issues with senior management and assist in recommending appropriate solutions to maximize efficiency and growth.
- 5-10 years of finance experience.
- Previous experience working with sales and sales teams a must.
- Heavy financial analytics around leasing and finance progams a must.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
Keywords: finance, financing, sales, MBA, "oak brook,