To apply now click on this link: www.mypetrojob and complete your application.
Education and Experience Requirements:
♦ High school diploma or equivalent.
♦ Ability to maintain or expand professional knowledge via educational and training programs.
♦ Satisfactory work record.
♦ Able to work unsupervised.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to:
1. Lift and carry cases of merchandise such as motor oil, soft drinks, ice bags, groceries, etc. (up
to an approximate weight of 50 pounds).
2. Frequently bend, stoop and reach in order to stock merchandise, service customers, reach safe
drops, under and over counter supplies and goods, etc. Must be able to use arms above
3. Repairs company equipment and vehicles. Requires upper body flexibility and strength, and
being able to bend down and work under trucks.
4. Climb a ladder or “step-up" to reach supplies stored in overhead areas.
5. Stand/walk for shifts up to eight hours (short breaks are provided throughout the shift).
6. Perform maintenance duties as required, i.e., cleaning windows, mopping floors, painting,
cleaning restroom facilities, etc. Requires strength in upper extremities and torso to perform
these physical tasks.
7. Aid and assist customers at finding and reaching desired products, when necessary—including
providing special assistance to handicapped customers.
8. Perform the functions of a full service fuel attendant for handicapped customers at the selfservice
9. Reach out and bend to operate all safety equipment, i.e., emergency cut-off switch, fire
10. Operate all shop equipment including wheel balancing, air conditioning test, lube and tire
changing equipment, cleaning equipment, telephone, etc.
11. Read and write.
12. Communicate effectively with customers and employees.
13. Work alone and physically capable of summoning personal assistance during all medical