PLUS TIPS & GRATUITIES
Other Great Industries
Education: No formal education required.
Experience: Previous limousine experience preferred.
Skill at: Good oral and written communication skills.
Knowledge of: Greater Orlando area.
Licenses: Valid Florida Class "E" driver's license. Points on motor vehicle record must be less than 3 in one year, 6 in two years and 9 in three years.
Requirements: Must be at least twenty one (21) years of age. Must be able to obtain Department of Transportation Certification, City of Orlando Chauffeurs Permit, and successfully complete an Alcohol/Drug screening process. Must also be available to work flexible hours.
• Must be able to sustain a work load consisting of exerting 20 to 50 or more pounds of force.
• Must be able to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages for calculating passenger fares, providing change and completing trip sheets.
• Must be able to safely and efficiently operate a Limousine.
• Must be able to communicate by telephone, two way radio and in person in clear fluent English in a courteous, friendly and professional manner with customers, guests, co workers and other persons.
• Must be able to learn and remember pick up and destination points serviced by the fleet including lodging, entertainment and attraction sites and be able to confer these to guests, passengers or other persons.
• Must be able to read, comprehend and complete trip sheets, vehicle deadline forms and related paperwork. Must also be able to read fundamental street maps.
• Must be able to work flexible schedules including nights and weekends.