Banking - Financial Services
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Director, Digital Measurement & Analytics - Smithfield, RI or Boston, MA
Major financial services firm is seeking a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to help us shape and grow our digital measurement and analytics capabilities. This individual will be highly engaged in analysis of the end-to-end user experience online, helping connect our offsite digital marketing efforts to onsite behavior and associated business outcomes. He/she will have the vision, structured thinking and business savvy to see how online data can lead to understanding audiences and how that understanding can help marketers develop high-impact, efficient branding and direct-response campaigns. The position supports several internal stakeholders, including digital marketing, media, integrated marketing, and the executive team.
Specific responsibilities with direction from the VP, Marketing Effectiveness include:
- Provide actionable, solutions-oriented metrics, insights and recommendations that lead to audience, traffic and conversion growth
- Analyze and derive actionable insights of website audience, website traffic, traffic drivers, and website usage and trends
- Conduct deep-dive analyses into click stream data and usage patterns to drive insights that can help guide digital marketing strategy
- Collaborate with digital marketing to tell a cohesive story about the end-to-end digital user experience and pathways.
- Lead meetings to present analysis, insights and recommendations to team members and senior executives
- Responsible for the design and results of digital marketing tests end-to-end from on-site to offsite to drive learnings
- Ensures testing is reliable, statistically significant, ongoing, and conducted rapidly
- Conducts analysis of test results and makes recommendations for rapid follow-up testing
Refer to Job#19807-CB and send word attached resume to Orly Miller, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Orly Miller as your contact.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 8+ years experience in digital analytics and packaging insights/recommendations
- 5+ years online experience with a focus on web analytics and/or optimization and direct involvement with AB/MVT testing
- Solid experience leveraging and connecting DoubleClick data and Site side data to articulate performance
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- Significant hands-on experience with web analytics platform(s) - Omniture SiteCatalyst, Test & Target and Insight highly preferred
- Knowledge of Ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick/DART, Atlas, Eyeblaster etc. a plus
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, online advertising, direct marketing)
- Experience in a disciplined test/learn environment that includes both paid media and site side activity
- Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Ability to present complex data, financial analyses, and statistics in a simple and clear way
- Proven ability to interact with senior management and present actionable findings
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications (ie. Excel)
- Hands-on experience in SAS, SPSS or comparable statistical modeling tool a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL a plus
- Knowledge of database design, applications, and data flows a plus
- Graduate degree preferred
Keywords: digital marketing, digital analytics, marketing analytics, web analytics, web metrics, omniture, test & target, SAS