Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
We are seeking compassionate skilled caregivers like you to make more possible in the lives of our clients. Our brightest stars have a minimum of one year experience care giving, excellent communication skills, personal care experience with seniors and a heart for working with seniors (we also have a kid care division and encourage caregivers with kid care experience to apply).
Our caregiving team does more than just provide good companionship. We truly care about making more possible in our client’s lives. Caregivers with credentialing such as CNA's, HHA's seeking one to one patient care cases are encouraged to apply.
We have a strong and immediate need for Live-in 24 Hour assignments-Live-in assignments are conducted during specified days during the week (as well as a need for hourly assignments)
At Brightstar we combine professional Care Management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care. We are a spirited and caring group and look forward to partnering with dedicated care givers like you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Takes and records patient’s vital signs
• Gives enemas when needed
• Measures and records patient’s fluid intake and output
• Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding
• Assists patients in active and passive range of motion, transferring, walking and turning
• Cleans rooms and makes patient beds
• Answers patient’s calls
• Converses with patients to provide assurance
• • Manages supply inventory and supply requisitions
• Observes Universal Precautions
• Ability to follow written Nursing Care Plan
• Provides patient transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
• Provides patient laundry and linen changes
• Light housekeeping
• Provides medication reminders
• Provides medical follow up with exercise regime
• Meal preparation, and clean up
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.