Skilled Labor - Trades
At least 1 year(s)
Stable manufacturer is seeking Electronic Assemblers. We are extremely busy.
This is a skilled position requiring experience with circuit board soldering in a manufacturing environment.
The schedule is 6:00am - 2:30pm, Monday - Friday
Job duties include:
- Mount and solder components such as resistors, capacitors, LCD's, strip line header pins and cables onto printed circuit boards
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies
- Read method sheets and sample assemblies
- Use hand tools to assemble hardware
- Perform online go-not-go testing and inspection