$40.00 - $45.00 /Hour
Healthcare - Health Services
At least 5 year(s)
Registered Nurse, RN - House Supervisor, LTC
A unique organization that treats people with disabilities is looking to hire an EXPERIENCED Registered Nurse, RN for a Weekend House Supervisor Position. This organization helps their residents to achieve their goals and live life to the fullest.
This organization strives to provide the best possible long-term, residential care for its 200+ population with physical disabilities, ranging from young adults to the geriatric population. This patient population is primarily a wheelchair community.
- Position is Weekends, 7p-7a shift
- Registered Nurse will be responsible for 8 Nursing Units during this shift
- Unique program that follows different guidelines then nursing homes/assisted livings, outpatient clinics or hospitals.
- Unit Managers will report directly to the House Supervisor
- Must have AT LEAST 5 years of past management experience in the Long Term Care, LTC setting
- Experience managing MULTIPLE Units is preferred
- RN will have the ability to work closely with residents to help provide the best possible care
- Organization offers competitive rates based on management experience
- GREAT Benefit Package including OVER 4 weeks of PTO!!
If you are interested in working with a reputable organization that has OUTASTANDING recognition in the local area in a Management role, then please consider applying to this great opportunity!
Registered Nurse - Weekend House Supervisor
Valid Pennsylvania Registered Nurse License
Solid Work History
Good Work Ethic
CareerBuilder Related Terms: Registered Nurse, RN, Long Term Care, LTC, House Supervisor, Supervisor, Manager, Management, Unit Manager, Unit Management