Respiratory Therapist – NICU Per Diem
The Per Diem Respiratory Therapist - NICU performs physician directed respiratory and life support including ventilator care, blood gas analyses, and arterial punctures.
The Per Diem Respiratory Therapist - NICU performs all technical aspects of respiratory procedures including:
- Performing physician prescribed pulmonary function testing, ventilator therapy, arterial punctures, and interpreting blood gases.
- Providing quality services to client facilities and patients while working in an independent and professional manner
- Maintains skills in order to complete duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstration of knowledge of age-related information to ensure quality patient care
- Preventing the transfer of infection and blood borne contaminants
- Operates ventilator equipment safely in accordance with equipment and facility guidelines
- Complying with quality and quantity criteria of client facility and completing all assigned work.
- Complying with policies and procedures of client facility and Quik Travel Staffing.
- Maintains compliance with client facility, Federal, State and County regulations
Our Per Diem Respiratory Therapist - NICU can expect the following:
- The Highest Paying Assignments at Los Angeles and Orange County Hospitals
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available