Salary based on experience
Office Supplies - Equipment
Strategy - Planning
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Operations Analyst – Customer Service
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Customer Service Operations Analyst at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, Illinois (north of Chicago).
- Work closely with Customer Service management on important issues and projects.
- Assess and document existing business procedures. Develop recommendations for new methods / procedures, implementation plans, schedules and written reports for management to evaluate.
- Maintain recordkeeping database and produce reports.
- Review reports and recommend productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Research and analyze other comparable organizations / operations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 3 years as an Operations Analyst.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with management and employees.
- MS Office (Access, Excel) expertise, as well as SQL experience.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs
to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
OPERATIONS, ANALYSIS, ANALYST, ANALYTICAL, RESEARCH, WRITING, BUSINESS OPERATIONS, RECORD KEEPING, DATABASES, CUSTOMER SERVICE