Client does not allow posting of salary but is market.
4 Year Degree
At least 10 year(s)
Telecommuting position! Currently searching for Corporate (Outside) Sales Executives to work remotely for a Pittsburgh-based client. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 10 years of experience selling B2B/enterprise software. Enterprise Account Executives will be responsible for using a consultative sales approach to sell technology/software based solutions and services to the insurance industry. The individual must possess the following consultative sales techniques: the ability to craft an account specific sales strategy, establish and maintain credibility to be considered a trusted partner, establish value, successfully negotiate contracts, and close deals.
The selected individuals will:
Identify, qualify, and secure new clients within a specified region and/or product base.
Inform prospective customers and existing customers of Company products and/or services and benefits over competitive offerings.
Meet assigned revenue quota by closing sales for Company annual subscriptions for the assigned products and services.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships using the following sources: on-site meetings, telephone/email contact, web-based presentations
- Deliver a successful product demonstrations via the internet and in person in front of groups of as many as 20 people – present to executives and sophisticated marketing professionals
- Create customized presentations, proposals, and RFPs
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Manage client expectations
- Negotiate contract rates
- Develop a growing understanding of our technology, and keep up with industry developments
- Report on sales progress and attainment of goals, using a computerized system for customer relationship management, tracking, and information gathering
- Communicate with cross-function support teams and coordinate with CAC inside sales force, where appropriate, to ensure maximum penetration of Company's software in the market
- Some travel will be required in order to attend trade shows, industry events, and to meet with prospects (25%)
- Compensation structure: Salary plus commission, and full benefits
Ten plus years of experience in selling software/technology and/or selling B2B/enterprise software, with a proven track record of quota achievement.
Must have experience in building strong relationships with key executives within target firms.
Background in the financial services or insurance industry is required. Background in software/technology sales required.
Proven consultative sales skills with a high degree of professionalism.
Extremely strong sales skills. You must be a “closer." Strong competency in this area is required to meet assigned call metrics and deliver assigned quota.
Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications skills.
Must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to effectively manage your time to achieve call and close/revenue quotas.
Must have a demonstrable history of impeccable follow-through on potential sales opportunities to close business.
Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word and Excel; and must demonstrate general “computer savvy" and comfort in navigating unfamiliar database systems.
Ability to learn quickly and ramp up to expected levels of self-sufficiency according to plan.
Ability to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment.
Ability to effectively educate, and engage people.
Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Preference given to candidates with a graduate degree (MBA). A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted.
The client does not allow posting of salary, but it is market. Compensation structure: Salary + Sales Commission, and full benefits package. This person can be located anywhere in the US. No sponsorship available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Carolyn Goldin at cgoldin AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBCG-3522 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.