Salary based on experience
Office Supplies - Equipment
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Database Administrator at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Execute overall database architecture strategy.
- Develop and enhance SQL Server 2008R2, DB2/400 and Oracle production databases.
- Create and follow data standards and change management process.
- Support HA / DR architecture and manage common data interface layers.
- Work closely with project teams to develop data models for business processes.
- Work with application development teams to ensure adherence to SQL coding standards.
- Ensure proper prioritization and schedule for production database changes.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years as a multi-platform IT database administrator, designer, developer or architect.
- Heavy hands-on programming experience with stored procedures and triggers.
- Extensive background using ETL tools – Microsoft SSIS, Informatica and DataStage.
- Experience implementing fundamentally sound data warehouses using proper data modeling and normalization principles.
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications and interfaces a plus.
- Proficiency in data replication using SQL Server, Data Mirror, and DoubleTake Share a big plus.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
SQL, SERVER, SQL SERVER 2005, SQL SERVER 2008R2, DB2/400, ORACLE, DATABASE, DATA MODEL, DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR, DATABASE DESIGNER, ETL TOOLS, MICROSOFT SSIS, INFORMATICA, DATASTAGE, DATA MIRROR, DOUBLETAKE