Commensurate with exp.
Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
5 to 10 years
Our client, a major CRM Agency, seeks a Sr. Director/VP, Healthcare Digital Analytics. Location is flexible on the east coast from DC to Boston.
This individual will serve as a primary point of contact between many clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing client's digital measurement. They will also be part of growing a multifaceted digital analytics team for the Life Sciences vertical. This person will be responsible for developing advanced analytic solutions to support the development of effective CRM programs to support Physician (HCP) and/or Consumer (Patient) marketing. The role will involve active engagement with partner groups: Technology, Account Management etc. He/ she will also coach managers and analysts and contribute to their career development.
More specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts advanced analyses of the marketing effectiveness of clients' programs.
- Develops, writes, and presents strategic recommendations and projects that provide critical insights for our clients. Participates in brainstorming sessions that identify new marketing opportunities for clients.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains analytical software programs to support analytical reports and tools. Assists in developing internal systems that consistently provide all clients with standard reporting and analysis.
- Extracts and processes large quantities of data from data warehouses and other data marts in support of assignments. Applies data mining and analyzes marketing and demographic data. Tracks and evaluates customer acquisition efforts, market trends and customer behavior.
- Works across the business units to provide a comprehensive solution and meets client teams' requests on time and deliver with accuracy.
- Manages project tasks, timelines and deliverables.
Refer to Job# OM545-19833 ans CB email MS Word attached resume to Orly Miller [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Orly Miller as your contact recruiter.
- Masters degree in a quantitative discipline or MBA
- 10+ years experience creating analytical solutions with significant experience in healthcare/pharma
- 5+ years experience in digital analytics preferably within the Life Sciences Industry
- Agency or consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-team environment
- Proven ability to manage and grow a team
Keywords: digital analytics, web analytics, pharma, healthcare, pharmaceutical, life sciences,