Strategy - Planning
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
Supply Chain Analytics Analyst/Manager/Sr. Manager needed by major, well-known organization to develop analytic solutions to optimize supply chain.
- Responsible for making recommendations that drive the investment of over $1 billion in inventory. Develop solutions that affect transportation, network investments, inventory management, supply chain
- Design new reports. Capture leadership and frontline feedback to influence report evolution to help the business drive improved performance. Own reporting services to Supply Chain (Inventory Management, Warehouses, Cross Docks, and Transportation).
- Analyze and revise existing reporting system logic and assist in testing and debugging.
- Code complex application components (SQL, Visual Basic, Cognos, scripting, automation, etc.) based on design specifications, while adhering to defined programming standards, structured coding techniques and development methodologies.
- Analyze operational processes, and develop mathematical/statistical models representation
- Creation, research, ideation and analysis of Supply Chain operations and service improvement initiatives.
- Discuss Supply Chain business processes with Directors and their teams to capture the necessary information to model current business processes.
Refer to Job# 19778- CB word attached resume to Richard Exelbert, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Richard Exelbert as your contact recruiter