North and South County
$10.00 - $12.00 /Hour
Healthcare - Health Services
At least 1 year(s)
Companion / Caregiver
We are seeking compassionate skilled caregivers in the Orange County, CA area like you to make more possible in the lives of our clients. Our brightest stars have a minimum of one year paid care giving experience, excellent communication skills, personal care experience with seniors and a heart for working with seniors (we also have a kid care division and encourage caregivers with kid care experience to apply).
Our caregiving team does more than just provide good companionship. We truly care about making more possible in our client’s lives. Caregivers with credentialing such as CNA's, HHA's seeking one to one patient care cases are encouraged to apply.
We have a strong and immediate need for Hourly and Live-in 24 Hour assignments.
At Brightstar we combine professional Care Management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care. We are a spirited and caring group and look forward to partnering with dedicated care givers like you.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Applicants who meet our qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please apply at www.brightstarcare.com (Lake Forest Office)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding
- Cleans rooms and makes patient beds
- Answers patient’s calls
- Converses with patients to provide assurance
- Assists in care and feeding of infants
- Observes Universal Precautions
- Provides patient transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
- Provides patient laundry and linen changes
- Light housekeeping
- Provides medication reminders
- Meal preparation and clean up
Companion / Caregiver
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- State CNA certification / CHHA certification preferred but not required
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- CPR Certification
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: home health aide, hha, h.h.a., R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, CNA, c.n.a., certified nursing assistant, caregiver, companion