125 Summer Street Suite 1900
Boston, MA 02110
$60,000 - $70,000 /Year
Banking - Financial Services
Real Estate - Property Mgt
Admin - Clerical
Job Description: Reviews new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower. Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosures for single family 1-4 properties. Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for underwriting. Prepares closing documents. Assists in Shipping and Final document tasks.
*Minimum 2 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
• *Minimum 2 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
• *Minimum 2 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z ) required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel, customers, and outside agencies in both verbally and in written format.
• Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard mortgage software,
• Ability to work under deadlines.
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.