Northern Lake County
Salary based on experience
Office Supplies - Equipment
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
2105 S. Lakeside Drive
Waukegan, IL 60085
Customer Service Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,800 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Customer Service Manager at its Chicago Branch in Waukegan, IL (north of Chicago, Illinois).
- Manage a modern, fast paced 100-seat call center.
- Handle daily supervision and coaching.
- Hands-on involvement in all aspects of customer service.
- Develop managerial / leadership skills of team leads / representatives.
- Monitor, track and enforce departmental policies, procedures and goals.
- Review reports and take appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Typing speed: 30+ words per minute.
- 5 - 7 years customer service supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Experience with process improvement audits.
- Be an active participant in a "hands-on" work environment.
- Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
CUSTOMER SERVICE, CALL CENTER, CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, CALL CENTER MANAGER, CALL CENTER MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT, MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER CALLS, TRAINING