SNI Companies is looking for a top notch Inside Sales Representative. The functions of this position are:
POSITION SUMMARY – Reporting to a Sales Manager/Supervisor, this position responds to customer inquiries regarding new service from temporary and permanent customers as well as closing and/or upgrading business opportunities, using creative problem solving and negotiation skills on cancellation requests and to resolve customer issues to retain positive relationship with existing customers. Normally handles accounts with $200/month in revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
· Establish and maintain high level of customer satisfaction including meeting retention goals and resolving issues and concerns in a responsive and professional manner.
· Reduce lost accounts by diffusing cancellation requests. Refer unsuccessful attempts to save accounts for further action.
· Manage and follow up pending cancellations until cases are closed – including account research, maintenance of contact results, scheduling follow-up activities and completion of all other retention requirements.
· Offer and quote pricing for prospective customers. Identify opportunities to up sell existing customers.
· Generate leads for Outside Sales Representatives.
· Must consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
· Acquire working knowledge of appropriate local, state and federal regulations.