Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Repair / Maintenance Services
At least 3 year(s)
Automotive Service Manager
Pep Boys is looking for qualified service management candidates to join our team as a Service Manager
at one of our locations our Louisville/Clarksville market. The Service Manager
supervises and directs all associates in the service department, and is responsible for the effective operation of the service department to include sales, productivity and profitability. The Service Manager
is also responsible for ensuring that the service operates run under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal, state, county and municipal regulations. This positions work closely with retail management and hourly associates to achieve overall sales and operational objectives.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of management in automotive service repair
- Displays strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Sound business sense
- A comprehensive understanding of the retail & service industry
- Completed two years of college or technical school program, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current, valid driver’s license issued in the state of residence, with occasional travel in the Louisville market.
- A background check and drug screen are also part of the selection process.