100 + MORTGAGE SERVICING ANALYSTS NEEDED ASAP! APPLY TODAY!
We are currently hiring "top notch" mortgage servicing analysts for one of the nation’s leaders in the mortgage servicing industry.
Qualified candidates must have excellent computer and communication skills. This position will require researching and auditing loan and mortgage documents, calling on tax jurisdictions, utilizing applications and internet programs for locating missing loan and mortgage data, etc.
As a Mortgage Servicing Analyst you would be required to research tax property values of homes, contact agencies, home owners and governmental tax offices to secure information and data needed to move forward with audit processes. Proficiency in Excel, strong data entry, internet savvy capabilities and strong mathematical and organizational skills are a must!
For more information about this great opportunity, please email your resume today!
- Preparation of tax (sales / use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly, and annual filings.
- Use resources to obtain property tax information regarding fidelity and other loans, based on client specifics.
- Responds to client’s questions and concerns; assists in the training/development of newly hired Tax Research Analysts.
- Disbursement of funds to tax collectors for payment of taxes; updates multiple systems for record retention.
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment, to address team issues and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and maintain quality results
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to adjust work assignments based on team's objectives
- Ability to prioritize effectively to successfully complete multiple tasks within assigned deadlines
- Must be able to utilize research and analytical skills to achieve team results
- Ability to profit from continuing education
- Ability to perform in depth research with attention to detail