As a Collections Chargeback Specialist you will increase cash flow, approve orders, resolve chargebacks and provide excellent financial customer service to key account clients. This includes, make calls as well as answer incoming calls, e-mails and other inquiries from customers, in addition to a variety of requests that result in tasks and follow-up. The Credit Dept. works closely and effectively with other departments to enhance customer satisfaction in a Team environment.
- Handle customer calls for specified caseload
- Enter system notes pertaining to collection and disputes.
- Negotiate payment plans and resolve chargebacks and disputed items.
- Provide account analysis focusing on resolution and payment.
- Handle all faxes, email and other customer/sales request for action.
- Identify and report potential issues to Manager.
- Special projects and tasks as assigned
- Coordinate with other areas in dispute resolution.
- Identify process and procedure improvements
- Provide accurate and timely follow up information to client and Sales Associates.
- Extensive e-mail and fax communication with clients.
- Provide back up to Department.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The ideal candidate has a minimum 3 years experience working with high volume (Key Accounts) retail account collections. In addition to:
- Min. 3 years in a high volume "client focused" collection environment.
- Self motivated & quick thinking
- Polished phone manner & presence
- High energy and a sense of urgency
- Strong computer experience (excel, word, outlook required, AS400 a +)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong organization & communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in researching chargebacks from major retailers
Please visit our website at www.classicwestchester.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/ClassicJobs