RN / Registered Nurse
Education and Experience:
- Registered nurse with current unencumbered licensure to practice professional nursing in the state in which the care is being provided.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program.
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Possess exceptional nursing assessment skills
- Comply with accepted professional standards of practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytic/Critical thinker.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, staff and community.
- Treat clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Case management skills are a plus
- Ability to travel on a daily basis including weekends, nights and holidays
- Understands regulatory compliance
- State requirement for the franchise location
- Federal regulations including but not limited to OSHA, HIPAA
Careerbuilder Related Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, er, emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, ICU, I.C.U., E.R., Home Care, Home Health, Homecare, Hospice, LPN, LVN