1345 Perimeter Parkway
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
At least 1 year(s)
Exceptional insurance claims handling is one of the key ways that GEICO stands out from our competition! Our professional Claims Representatives are the first point of contact for customers involved in accidents and deliver on GEICO’s promise “to be there" when they need us most.
Accidents and natural disasters are traumatic experiences, and it takes a special person to empathize and provide outstanding customer service during these situations. Through our industry-leading, paid training, we'll teach you the fundamentals of insurance claims handling. After training, you will assist customers throughout the claims process and settle undisputed non-injury claims.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Raises and promotions based upon your performance
- Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
- Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills
Among GEICO's outstanding benefits are:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness and dining facilities
- Associate clubs and volunteer activities
- Business casual dress and more!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Apply today! Claims classes start soon.
Click “Apply Now" to complete our online application. You will need an active email address and phone number, and we request at least 5 years of employment history.
Please be prepared for multiple steps in our hiring process. GEICO conducts drug screens, credit and background checks, and may conduct health assessments of applicants who’ve accepted employment offers. EOE