Date Open: 5/9/12
Position Location: Cincinnati, OH
Type of Opportunity? 6 Month Contract
Background & Drug Test Reqs? Y/Y
Desired Start Date?
Summary/Day to Day Duties
Perform application code installs for database portions, troubleshooting, content deployments and any SQL script development. Also needs to manage 15 Oracle database servers.
- Excellent Oracle Knowledge
- Excellent Data Administration skills
- Excellent Knowledge
- Excellent Unix Shell scripting knowledge
- Experience with PL/SQL and SQL Queries
- Experience with any Content Management system a plus
- Experience in Configuration Management/Release Management desired
- Great Communication skills
- Ability to interface with multiple teams to get job done is a great plus
- 5-7 years of IT Experience required
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.