Exciting Job Opportunities
Merchandising Positions Available
Openings exist throughout the United States
RGIS is an international provider of retail inventory and merchandising solutions with over 400 offices and 40,000 employees worldwide. Our commitment to accuracy, integrity, and reliability makes RGIS the service of choice for national and global retailing, manufacturing and supply chain companies.
RGIS is a 50 year old company that is currently in the exciting process of growing the Retail Merchandising side of our business and looking for individuals interested in employment with growth potential!
Currently RGIS has opportunities and training available for motivated, hard working individuals interested in filling the following position:
- Merchandising Specialist - Assistant to the Merchandising Crew Coordinator
These projects are located Nationwide and involve the placement and assembly of selling fixtures, adjustment of shelves and arrangement and placement of products on the shelves in accordance with CAD drawings and plan-o-grams. In this position you will be assisting the Merchandising Crew Coordinator ensuring that each project is completed on time and within budget.
Selected employees must be able to work a flexible schedule including days or nights and up to 10 consecutive days/nights. Each project requires willingness to travel to various store locations and requires overnight stays. Travel is significant - up to 100% of the job.
- Assists in managing large scale remodeling projects, ensuring each project is completed on time and within budget
- Ensuring that team members comply with all safety requirements
- Merchandising Specialists positions starting at $12.00 per hour dependent upon experience level.
- Paid training
- All travel costs are paid by RGIS LLC
- $ $30.00 per diem (meal allowance) provided for overnight trips
RGIS LLC is an equal opportunity employer
This job is available in the following locations:
USA-PA-Harrisburg, USA-IL-Chicago, USA-IL-Springfield USA-KS-Topeka, USA-OH-Cincinnati, USA-GA-Augusta, USA-TN-Memphis, USA-MI-Detroit Metro, USA-NY-New York, USA-KS-Wichita, USA-KY-Louisville, USA-VA-Richmond, USA-NC-Charlotte, USA-FL-Jacksonville, USA-MO-Kansas City, USA-DE-Wilmington, USA-TX-Houston South, USA-NJ-Newark, USA-VA-Alexandria, USA-TX-Dallas Fort Worth, USA-CT-New Haven, USA-CT-Hartford, USA-LA-New Orleans, USA-IA-Des Moines, USA-LA-Baton Rouge, USA-FL-Orlando, USA-MD-Baltimore, USA-FL-Tallahassee, USA-OH-Columbus, USA-TN-Nashville, USA-IN-Fort Wayne, USA-IL-Rockford, USA-AL-Birmingham, USA-NJ-Trenton, USA-MD-Annapolis, USA-OH-Cleveland, USA-MS-Jackson, USA-GA-Columbus, USA-CT-Bridgeport, USA-PA-Pittsburgh, USA-SC-Columbia, USA-DE-Dover, USA-AR-Little Rock, USA-SC-Charleston, USA-GA-Atlanta, USA-IA-Cedar Rapids, USA-AL-Montgomery, USA-IN-Indianapolis
Merchandising Specialist Qualifications:
• Previous retail reset/remodel experience is required
• Strong ability to communicate with and interact with a variety of individuals i.e., store managers, contractors and crew members through entire reset project
• Ability to rapidly and effectively train employees who will move from store to store
• Prefer experience in reading CAD drawing and plan-o-grams.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven problem solving and decision making skills
• Experience working with hand tools and small electric tools for use in fixture assembly preferred
• Construction background is a plus
• Must be able to meet physical requirements, frequent standing and walking in a retail construction environment Successful completion of Motor Vehicle Record Check
Must have a valid and active email address and the ability to access the internet. Free email accounts may be set up through various internet websites. Free internet access may be available at your local library.