Our Client is searching for an individual who will function as a Workbench Client Support Project Manager. This individual should have a minimum of 4 years experience within a financial services firm with at least 1 year of IT project management experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage the planning, organization, and implementation of project activities.
• Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
• Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and compliance to quality assurance policies.
• Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and program management of stakeholder expectations.
• Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings (with various groups) and preparing/delivering status reports.
• Proactively identify and solve project issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
• Ability to work independently within various technology areas.
• Solid history of managing development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting technologies.
• Proven ability to manage a small team responsible for producing quality deliverables on time and on budget.
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.