Princeton Information is a global technology consulting, contract staffing and executive placement firm dedicated to corporations that demand high performance technology professionals. We are among the nation's 5 largest privately held technology consulting firms, approaching $140M+ in revenue and having over 1,000 consultants on contract in the United States.
We are seeking multiple Sr. Level IT Technical Recruiters to help support our clients on a national basis. The Recruiters (s) will be required to work onsite at our Tampa office. (no remote candidates will be considered).
This position offers outstanding earnings potential including a base salary plus monthly commissions.
Princeton offers a complete range of benefits including: health, 401(k), technical training, tuition assistance, and more.
• Minimum of 7 years experience in IT recruiting.
• Proven track record in staffing all levels of IT positions i.e. Developers, Architects, Analysts, Project Managers.
• Experience recruiting for direct relationship & VMO requirements.
• Establish strong working relationships with sales and operations personnel to maintain an integrated team approach to ensure healthy candidate pipeline.
• Source, screen, interview and close technical candidates
• Thorough knowledge of the entire recruiting life cycle.
• Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
• Familiarity with various levels & roles and associated technologies.
• Strong organizational skills required and ability to multi task critical functions.
• Good negotiating skills coupled with ability to close offers with candidates.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills All inquiries will be kept confidential!
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!