$85,000 - $100,000 /Year
Internet - ECommerce
Sales - Marketing
At least 5 year(s)
$85,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
The Creative Group is seeking a Marketing Manager for one of their clients, the industry leader in Risk Compliance Management, providing full service solutions including SaaS technology. This position is the sole Marketing role in the company working closely with other managers, the CEO and outside resources. The company is established, experiencing heavy demand for their products/services and are poised for rapid growth including the launch of a new product in the small business market. The current target audience includes Fortune 1000 clients, technology companies and other industries that could benefit from the systems and services. The company is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growing need for compliance services.
If you are a hands-on tactical marketing professional that likes to 'wear many hats' and you're looking to make an impact, be intimately involved in multiple marketing execution efforts and see the results of your work, this could be the right opportunity for you!
In this role you will be involved in everything from web content and tracking, managing blogging and other social media, creative work and writing copy, to developing interesting PowerPoint and graphics sales presentations and communications. You will also have an exciting opportunity to contribute to the launch of a new product line, pulling together vendors to complete a website and setting strategy to build the brand and image.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on marketing experience gained from experience in a startup or growing company, preferably a SaaS software company, or marketing agency with technology clients. You are a strategic thinker committed to producing quality work, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess a strong tactical focus. You have a strong eye for graphic design, and understand fonts, color pallets, white spaces. In addition, you are a strong writer able to develop content for web-based communication, press releases (working with outside agency,) white papers, etc. You have developed visually compelling, well written, and effective marketing materials.
• Develop content for web site, press releases, whitepapers, print collateral, email marketing.
• Manage public websites with emphasis on information architecture and design, making recommendations and providing on-going maintenance.
• Manage website tracking to monitor click, conversion, and bounce rates. Identify and correct deficiencies in design.
• Manage all social media activities. This includes project management of blog writing with subject matter experts, monitoring and contributing to groups, and developing strategies to maximize followers with leading social media products.
• Manage SEM and SEO activities.
• Prepare materials for client presentations and communications with business partners, with an interesting flair such as adding cool animation.
• Hands-on creative direction for all marketing related activities (not outsourced.)
• Develop and manage drip email marketing campaigns.
• Track and monitor effectiveness of all marketing programs
• Provide support and advice to stakeholders in utilizing internal communications tools
• Assist with research to gather information on potential clients, projects, and competitors.
• Ability to source and work with 3rd party providers to supplement marketing efforts, such as a PR firm, graphics designers.
Full-time, Peninsula, competitive salary based on experience
Qualified candidates please send your resume in Word format with Marketing Manager in the subject line to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- 5+ years related hands-on marketing communications management experience from a small, dynamic growing technology company, or agency working with technology companies
• Experience developing and executing online marketing programs (web-based and print)
Ability to write copy and content for print and web-based communication and prepare effective PowerPoint presentations
• HTML knowledge, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Acrobat and MS Office Suite
• Strong sense of Graphic Design to lead outside resources; must demonstrate an understanding of design, fonts, color pallets, white space
• Experience in leading email campaigns from creation to monitoring.
• SEO (search engine optimization) & SEM (search engine marketing)-White hat techniques only - and knowledge of web analytics
• Experience preparing Print ready collateral
• Excellent communications (both written and oral)
• Excellent project management and tracking skills, highly organized
• Proven ability to operate in a cross functional team.
• Strong written, editorial, and proofreading skills
The Creative Group specializes in placing a range of marketing, advertising, creative, web and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. Our strong relationship with the creative community enables us to provide our clients with precisely the creative talent they need for a variety of deadline-driven projects. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. Additionally, we were just ranked number one in our industry on Fortune's list of America's Most Admired Companies. Call your local Creative Group office at 1.888.846.1668 to discover more about this position. The Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information. Office Location Information.