Executive Recruiter Accounting and Finance
If you have a background in accounting, finance, sales or recruiting and are looking to find a rewarding career with an industry leader, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Parker +Lynch is seeking an Executive Recruiter to join their growing team in Nashville, TN.
What We Offer:
• Unlimited income potential with an industry leading compensation structure.
• Amazing benefits including: medical insurance, vision, dental, 401K, wellness plan, and many other Fortune 500 benefits.
• Great work/life balance
• Advancement opportunities nationwide!
• In-depth training in recruiting, networking, sales and industry technology.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will manage the recruiting process from initial client contact to execution of the completed search. Applicants should have the proven ability to develop strong relationships with business professionals and be effective at persuading and influencing executives. In this role, you will build key relationships with CFOs, CEOs, Vice Presidents, and Presidents with leading Fortune 500 Companies and consult with them on their needs for top talent.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for developing a base of clients as well as managing existing relationships with current clients in the Houston, TX marketplace. In this capacity, you will manage a sales pipeline, which will involve sales prospecting, direct marketing, and outside client presentations. To fulfill ongoing searches for the firm's clients, you must build key relationships with CFOs, CEOs, Vice Presidents, and Presidents with leading Fortune 500, Start-ups, and Mid-Market Companies and consult with them on their needs for top talent.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with talented middle management and executive level finance and accounting professionals and matching the talents of those professionals with our open searches. Executive Recruiters must take the time to understand their candidates, career aspirations and professional goals and match them with the needs of their clients.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- 2 + years experience in any of the following industries: accounting, finance, business development, business to business sales or recruiting.
- CPA or MBA is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]