Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Nexlink Global Services is seeking a Site Acquisition Specialist. The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for locating appropriate properties and negotiating transactions. The Site Acquisition Specialist will also act as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify, screen and pursue candidates for cell site development.
• Work under strict timelines to bring in lease agreements that are acceptable to client.
• Handle administrative details relevant to evaluating and selecting a prospective site.
• Work with consultants, site acquisition personnel, attorneys, and clients as required.
• Maintain and accurate and up-to-date tracking report
• Work with A/E firms on cell site drawings, exhibits, and renderings
• Forecast and report on a regular basis to the Regional Site Acquisition Manager
• Attend status meetings with clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in cellular site acquisition is required
• Must have a solid understanding of zoning codes, procedures and operations of work related government agencies
• MS Office proficiency
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
Nexlink Global Services, a UniTek Global Services Company, is a leading provider of installation, construction and site acquisition services to the wireless industry. Our customers include wireless, wireline, fiber, and cable providers. With 16 years experience, 25 office locations across the United States and a workforce of over 1000 qualified professionals, Nexlink is a ?preferred? vendor to a wide array of telecom firms.
Nexlink Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.