Are you a Loss Prevention Specialist? If so we want to hear from you?
The Loss Prevention department's primarily responsible is to assist in the protection of our company assets, and providing a high level of customer service. These include, but are not limited to, our employees, customers, property, merchandise, and money. If you have Loss Prevention experience we want to hear from you! Where applicable, the LP Specialist must complete all requirements of the NYS Guard Act Certification and training. Opportunities\:
LP - Detective
LP - Security Officer
LP - Specialist
LP - Investigator
LP - External Prevention
LP - Internal Prevention
- Poised polished and professional. Represents Bloomingdale's during events
- A team player who possesses to work in a fast-paced learning environment, handle multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as memos, safety regulations, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Required to successfully complete the LP Specialist training program
- Flexible schedule, nights and weekends required
Bloomingdale's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.