RGIS Inventory Takers are members of a team (called Team Members) that work together to physically count inventory for our clients and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the client and location to be audited.
Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted.
All Inventory Takers receive comprehensive training on RGIS inventory practices and procedures prior to being assigned to an inventory event.
This job is available in the following locations:USA-MN-Bemidji
• Must be 18 years old
• Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work assigned shifts
• Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Access to reliable transportation and communication
• Ability to work well with others by means of positivity, honesty, integrity, cooperation and respect
• Maintain professionalism at all times
• Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
• Ability and willingness to travel in company vehicle
• Prolonged standing with occasional walking
• Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers
• Able to work for extended periods of time
• Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching
• Use of ladders and step stools
• Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly
Training & Development
• Paid comprehensive training
• Client specific training
Continuous ASET Advancement Process (CAAP) training for experienced auditors.
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.