Our client, located in Seattle, Washington, is seeking a Senior Audit Consultant.
In this role, you will have the following activities, duties, and functions:
- Pre-planning - at the direction of the Director / Manager, gather information (financial, operational, and procedural) and documentation (prior audit reports and SOX 404 work) to prepare for the special project or audit entrance meeting
- Entrance Meeting - draft agenda and participate as appropriate in opening meeting and document minutes
- Planning - at the direction of Director / Manager conduct planning in accordance with the requirements set forth in the Audit Methodology policies and procedures or as directed by Director for special projects
- Planning Memo and Confirming Memo - Draft Planning Memo / Confirming Memo, including scope and objectives, for review by the Director/Manager
- Special Project or Audit Programs-Development / Changes - with director / manager approval, develop special project or audit programs necessary to accomplish the goals and objectives of the project or review; the audit program should be developed using the automated work paper system (TeamMate)
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~WQG~1157228P1~99