$80,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Galleria Area Manufacturing Organization Seeking Controller - Up to $100k + Bonus!!!
Our growing manufacturing client in the Galleria area is searching for a Controller that will interface with all areas and levels of their business. This person will be responsible for the financial affairs of the organization; the financial analyses of operations for the guidance of management; the company's financial plans, policies, and accounting practices; the maintenance of its fiscal records; and the preparation of financial reports.
This role offers a competitive compensation in the $90k - $100k range, plus additional bonus along with great benefits and 401k matching.
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 7 years of experience with proven long term tenure in an accounting oversight roll; including developing budgets and forecasts; prior manufacturing operational analysis; strong verbal and written communication skills; and prior supervisory experience.
Preference will be given to those candidates possessing a CPA or MBA; heavy cost, inventory and project accounting experience, ERP experience, and advanced MS Excel skills.
The following are some of the representative responsibilities of the Corporate Controller position:
• Planning, directing and coordinating the corporate operational accounting functions
• Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
• Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
• Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
• Developing and monitoring business performance metrics while providing the President and Board of Directors with information vital to the success of corporate operations
• Product Profitability / Job Costing / Inventory Analysis
• ERP Implementation, Company interested in moving into more advanced system
• Strong Organization and Process Management Skills
• Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
• Bachelors Degree or Higher in Accounting
• Preference for CPA Certification
• 7+ yrs of Manufacturing or Construction Industries
• Bi-lingual Spanish Considered a Strong Plus
• Advanced US GAAP Accounting Knowledge with Strong Excel Experience
• Able to Multi-Task and Meet Tight Deadlines
This client will not provide relocation assistance for candidates outside the Greater Houston area.
For immediate confidential consideration, please send a copy of your resume to Jason Grable at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
and reference order #04040-125692 in the subject line or contact me at 713-623-4700 Ext 40539.