SEC Reporting Manager $140K
• Prepare the interim and annual SEC reporting process. Includes the preparation of Form 10-Q and 10-K, and the Annual Report.
• Assist in the preparation of other SEC filings such as Form 8-K and registration statements, as required.
• Analyze new and proposed accounting standards issued by the SEC and the FASB to determine the impact on the company. Implement new accounting standards as required.
• Provide information and support to the business to ensure GAAP requirements are met. Establish and document accounting policies and procedures.
• Review collaborative and other financial agreements, establishing the appropriate accounting treatment.
• Assist with the consolidation and reporting of the monthly results of operation to management.
• Manage ad hoc projects and prepare responses to various requests for information.
• Participate in the company's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA Required; Biotech a plus
• 8 - 10+ years experience in external reporting with 5 years of big 4 public accounting experience desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment, and to make well-reasoned and timely decisions.
• Good computer skills. Experience with SAP, Essbase and Hyperion Enterprise a plus.
• Strong project management skills to establish and meet deadlines.
TO APPLY - PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO KIM BOOT: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]