Accountant - Senior Compensation:
$55,000.00 to $64,000.00 per year
Our client is a large manufacturing company near Quakertown that is looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant reports to the Assistant Controller and is responsible for the monthly general ledger close, both the balance sheet and income statement analysis, and both the balance sheet and income statement presentation.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations
for month-end closing to close books in a timely manner
• Responsibility for the general ledger month-end close and presentation of the balance sheet and income statement results and analysis to Senior Management
• Monthly financial statement analysis and reporting on variances
• Assist in SEC Reporting
• Monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement
• Sales and Use Tax accounting and reporting
• Assist in documenting and monitoring of internal controls
Contact Bryan Calhoun, Recruiting Manager, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
to express your interest in this opportunity.