Department: New Product Introduction
For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
Responsibilities include planning, directing, and coordinating manufacturing processes in audio/video product line. Will serve as primary manufacturing representative to cross-functional teams involved with product Development, Engineering and product Introduction. Assign work as new products are introduced during the Product Proposal phase. Monitor and analyze work assignment/projects for scheduling and ship dates.
/> * BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering experience(transcripts required)
* Experience with PCB assembly, electro-mechanical and cable components, assemblies, testing, and instrumentation a plus.
* Ability to ready mechanical and electrical drawings a plus.
* Experience in manufacturing process development for new product rollout.
* Background in production and manufacturing operations .
* Ability to establish, coordinate, and lead teams for problem solving .
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
4 Year Degree
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.